Blucher Drainage System – Blucher Drainage Pipes and Fittings
The BLÜCHER EuroPipe™ system can be used for drainage, vacuum, or low pressure pumping applications. Manufactured in grade 316L stainless steel, all pipe and fittings are supplied with a rubber ring seal push-fit connection. This push-fit system provides easy to use waste water drainage and rainwater pipework for all applications.
BLÜCHER EuroPipe™is lightweight, versatile, aesthetically pleasing, economical and reliable. Suitable for above-ground and in-ground installations. Combined labour and material savings can be considerable when compared with traditional pipe systems.
Installed quickly and easily, the BLÜCHER EuroPipe™system has been the preferred choice where hygiene, corrosion resistance, and thermal performance has been demanded globally for the last 40 years.
- Diameters – 50, 75, 110, 160, 200, and 250mm, available ex-stock in standard lengths from 0.15 to 5.0 metres
- Fast and simple installation due to push-fit joint design
- Easily integrated with other pipe materials
- Weight is 1/3 of traditional “light weight” cast iron pipes
- Completely interchangeable between vacuum and gravity installations
Applications: Hospitals and Prisons, Universities and Laboratories, Commercial Kitchens, Supermarkets and Malls, Food and Beverage plants, Chemical and Pharmaceutical industries, Sports Stadiums, High Rise Buildings, Black & Grey Water Installations on Ships. Blucher Industrial Floor Drains
Blücher Industrial Floor Drains
The quality of a drainage system is often dependent on the water trap. BLÜCHER Industrial ™ features a removable water trap providing excellent flow rates. The carefully designed modular components (manufactured from 316L stainless steel) can combine to provide numerous solutions for any industrial drainage problem.
- A choice of Round or Square Drains, with adjustable height options for faster installation
- Smooth surface finish without burrs or sharp edges and an aesthetically pleasing appearance
- No corners or cavities inside, thus preventing bacterial growth and potential corrosion sites
- A wide range of gratings suitable for medium to heavy weight loads
- Removable Water Traps and Filter Baskets, with excellent self cleansing properties and easy rodding access
The BLÜCHER Industrial ™ system is suitable for tiled, screened concrete, or vinyl floors. Designed for demanding weight loads and high flow rates, with outlet sizes of 75, 110 and 160mm diameter this range has been specifically developed for use within the industrial market.
Applications: Hospitals and Prisons, Universities and Laboratories, Commercial Kitchens, Supermarkets and Malls, Food and Beverage plants, Chemical and Pharmaceutical industries, Sports Stadiums, High Rise Buildings
Blücher Domestic Floor Drains
The BLÜCHER Domestic™ floor drains range is a modular system providing numerous possible combinations suitable for any type of flooring in residential, commercial and leisure applications with the Scandinavian style “wet bathroom” replacing the traditional shower tray.
- Suitable for all tiled or flexible sheet floor finishes
- Low frame profile
- Compact height to suit shallow floor depths
- Grating secured with screws
- Outlet OD 50mm – 110mm, vertical or horizontal
- Integrated side inlets
- Smooth surface finish and aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Adjustable height, rotation (360º) and tilt for a perfect fit
- P-Traps or Removable Water Traps are available
Applications: Bathrooms, Showers, Changing Rooms, Hotels, Offices, Hospitals
Blücher Channel Drains and Grates
The BLÜCHER Channel ™ linear drainage system, offers a range of modular drainage channels in 316L stainless steel suitable for large washdown areas subject to light or heavy loads. Excellent flow rates and self cleansing capabilities.
- No corners or cavities inside, thus preventing bacteria growth and potential corrosion sites
- Easy to inspect visually
- Integrated (variable) longitudinal fall
- Smooth joints
- Highest level of stability and resistance to deformation when exposed to heavy loads
- Can be integrated with the BLÜCHER Industrial™ and BLÜCHER Domestic™ floor drains range
Some Channels are carried in stock as components and semi-manufactured for quick delivery.
Gratings for Channels and Outlet Boxes
An extensive range of BLÜCHER channel gratings is available to suit varying load, hygiene and flow requirements. All gratings are 25mm deep at the bearing point to ensure a precise fit in the channel.
Applications for Blucher Dainage: Hospitals and Prisons, Universities and Laboratories, Commercial Kitchens, Supermarkets and Malls, Food and Beverage plants, Chemical and Pharmaceutical industries, Sports Stadiums, High Rise Buildings.