S&T Stainless – Stainless Steel Suppliers
S&T Stainless is a supplier of stainless steel and engineering steels and is part of Steel & Tube, New Zealand’s largest steel distributor. Together we’re bringing you the best of both worlds.
We’re bigger and better
We offer a full range of stainless steel and engineering steel products and services, including the ComFlor range of composite floor decks, and you now have even more choice and easier access to a wider range of steel solutions.
S&T Stainless is a service oriented business operating from 8 regional locations. Along with Steel & Tube’s nationwide distribution network, the company is your one-stop-shop supplier for all your steel solutions.
Our range of steels includes:
- Stainless Steel – coil, sheet, plate, bar, wire mesh, expanded metal, tube, pipe, fittings, valves, fasteners, hardware, welding consumables and pickling / cleaning chemicals.
- Blucher – stainless steel push-fit drainage channels, drains, grates, pipes, and fittings.
- Blucher – stainless steel press-fit plumbing pipe and fitting system.
- Rimex architectural metal finishes – specialised patterned, textured, embossed, coloured, polished, and etched effects.
- Engineering Steel – bright bar, case hardening steels, high / medium tensile steel, tool steels, hydraulic cylinder tube, and hollow bar.
- ComFlor – Composite floor decking profiles for multi-storey construction.
We service the following industries:
Sheet metal Fabrication; Light and Heavy Engineering; Dairy, Meat, and Food processing; Wine, Brewing, and Beverage industries; Pulp & Paper; Chemical; and Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Construction – Architectural; Industrial; Commercial; Civil Engineering; Infrastructure; Water Treatment / Distribution; and Waste Water Treatment.
Manufacturing – Consumer and Industrial Products; Marine; Aviation; Security and Defence; Oil, Gas, Energy and Power related sectors.
To find out more about Steel & Tube, visit the website.
- China's Shandong Steel signs debt swap deal with ICBCChinese state-controlled steelmaker Shandong Iron and Steel Group (SISG) yesterday ...... Read more »