S&T Stainless – Stainless Steel Suppliers
Welcome to our new-look S&T Stainless website. New Zealand’s largest supplier of stainless steel and engineering steels TATA Steel NZ has rebranded and is now part of Steel & Tube, the country’s largest steel distributor. Together we’re bringing you the best of both worlds.
Now we’re bigger … and better
From here you have direct access to the same great range of stainless steel and engineering steel products and services (including the ComFlor range of composite floor decks) that TATA Steel had always supplied. But now there’s even more choice.
S&T Stainless is a service oriented business operating from 8 regional locations. We are the stainless steel suppliers. Now with Steel & Tube having branches in 48 locations around the country, serving all sectors of the economy, our combined range makes Steel & Tube your one-stop-shop supplier for all your steel solutions.
Our range of steels includes:
- Stainless Steel – coil, sheet, plate, bar, wire mesh, expanded metal, tube, pipe, fittings, valves, fasteners, hardware, welding consumables and pickling / cleaning chemicals.
- Blucher – stainless steel push-fit drainage channels, drains, grates, pipes, and fittings.
- Blucher – stainless steel press-fit plumbing pipe and fitting system.
- Rimex architectural metal finishes – specialised patterned, textured, embossed, coloured, polished, and etched effects.
- Engineering Steel – bright bar, case hardening steels, high / medium tensile steel, tool steels, hydraulic cylinder tube, and hollow bar.
- ComFlor – Composite floor decking profiles for multi-storey construction.
We service the following industries:
Sheet metal Fabrication; Light and Heavy Engineering; Dairy, Meat, and Food processing; Wine, Brewing, and Beverage industries; Pulp & Paper; Chemical; and Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Construction – Architectural; Industrial; Commercial; Civil Engineering; Infrastructure; Water Treatment / Distribution; and Waste Water Treatment.
Manufacturing – Consumer and Industrial Products; Marine; Aviation; Security and Defence; Oil, Gas, Energy and Power related sectors.
Please also browse our Steel & Tube website to view the extensive range of products and solutions sourced and manufactured to international standards, including iconic brands such as Hurricane and Atlas, and our innovative range of seismic products.
- US stainless: Weak demand faces rising ferrous, chromeProcessor buying prices for stainless steel scrap were mixed ...... Read more »
- Century Aluminum production falls in US, up in IcelandShipments of Chicago-based Century Aluminum, excluding ...... Read more »